Morehouse Community Medical Centers, Inc. (MCMC) provides timely, affordable, and accessible healthcare to families and individuals living in Morehouse Parish, Louisiana and the surrounding areas.
We are committed to serving people of all ages and backgrounds with special attention to your personal healthcare needs.
We offer a wide-range of primary care services provided by a dedicated team of physicians, family nurse practitioners, social workers, nurses, and support staff. Our services are available for persons with health insurance such as Medicare, Medicaid, and private health plans. We offer a sliding-fee schedule for persons who have no insurance or high deductible health plans based on the household income and family size.
Our areas of care include the following:
- Diagnosis and illness treatment
- Health screenings
- • Women's health exams
- • KIDMED exams
- • Well-child exams
- • Men's health exams
- Chronic disease management
- • Diabetes
- • Heart disease
- • Asthma
- Specialist care, laboratory & radiology (by referral only)
- School-based children's health program
- Support Services (for established patients)
- • Medication assistance program
- • Behavioral health program
- • Medicaid enrollment assistance
- • 24/7 telephone coverage
SBHC Nurse Practitioner
Hours: Monday - Friday from 7:30am - 3:30pm while school is in session
Keeps building neat and clean. Some heavy lifting.
Looking for PRN LPN available to work flexible hours at various MCMC sites.